Driver Services & Solutions:
Sibridge has a pool of experts working on Driver Development, Porting, Customization and Enhancements with successful Driver Solutions deployment across various domains like Wireless, Networking, Multimedia and Storage.
- Wireless: 802.11a/b/g/n MAC Driver on Linux/VxWorks, 802.11 SoftMAC, FullMAC Driver
- Networking: IWARP (RDMA), Gigabit Ethernet Driver (LSO, TSO, RSS), Gigabit Ethernet Driver, 3 port Ethernet switch driver on Linux, ATM-SAR, MPLS
- Streaming Media: VPBE, VPFE, Resizer, OSD, Previewer, DAC
- Others: RFID, Barcode, IR, I2C, SPI, PCI, UART, RS485, LCD, Keypad, DMA Engines, GPIO, PCMCIA, PWM, Interrupt Controllers, various Timers, PLL/Clock
Protocols & Algorithms:
Our Protocol expertise and Algorithm Proficiency has aided our customers in multiple product development cycles. We have an excellent track record of working on optimization, porting, and implementing various Protocols and Algorithms. Sibridge Technologies’ codec design services have a team with expertise on DSP, Image Processing, Wireless & Networking, and Audio-Video domains.
- Wireless: Mac 802.11 & Net 802.11 protocol stack, 802.11i Security, Bluetooth, Zigbee, 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Networking: L2-Bridge (STP,MSTP), ToE, VLAN, ARP QA, IWARP (RDMA), Win Sock Direct, Socket Direct Protocol, SNMP based management agents including TCP/IP, RDMA & RMON, Message Passing Interface (MPI), Direct Access Provider Library (DAPL), STUN, NAT
- Media: MP4, RTP, RTSP stack integration and testing, RTCP, SIP, H.323, Optimization & Validation of Video Codes like MPEG2 & H.264, Optimization & Validation of Audio Codes like MP3, Vorbis, WMA and Matroska Mux/Demux